Students not currently enrolled who are seeking admissions to St. Francis de Sales should obtain a registration application from the school office. They should also make an appointment with the principal to discuss their child’s acceptance into the school.
Student Admissions Priority Status
● All returning students who have met all the registration requirements.
● Siblings of currently enrolled students and children of staff members.
● Catholic students.
● Students from other religious faiths.
● St. Francis Pre-School Non-Catholic students entering Kindergarten will be given preference over Non-Catholic students from other preschool programs.
Policy for Catholic Tuition Rates
● Family must be registered with a Catholic Church
● Family must faithfully attend and actively participate in Sunday and Holyday Masses.
● Family must regularly contribute financially to the support of the parish through the use of the parish envelope system or by check.
Admission Requirements for Students in K-8
● An official copy of the student’s most recent academic records.
● An official copy of the student’s certificate of birth.
● A copy of the student’s social security card.
● An up-to-date record of immunizations.
Catholic Students also need:
● A copy of their Baptismal certificate.
● A record of all other sacraments received.
● Approval of Catholic tuition status.
Additional Kindergarten Requirements:
● Student must be 5 years of age by July 1 of the academic year in which he/she is applying for admission.
● Or student must pass the early entrance exam given by Raleigh County Schools.
● Student must have written record of having been screened for speech, vision, and hearing.
● Student must have current immunizations records which are required by the WV Department of Health.