The goal of the St. Francis de Sales Athletic Program is to teach our students good sportsmanship, character, and how to compete and play organized sports in a Christian manner.
Students may participate in school sponsored athletics:
* Elementary and Middle School Basketball
* Elementary and Middle School Volleyball
* Elementary and Middle School Cheerleading
* Middle School Cross Country
* Middle School Soccer
* Middle School Track and Field
All athletes must maintain a “C” in each of the major subject areas before and during the playing season. If a student fails to maintain this grade average he/she will not be permitted to participate in the activity until the grade is brought up to the minimum “C.” During that period the student may not practice with the group nor participate in the activity.